Tuesday 18 December 2012

I MISS YOU

Wow! It has been a long time.
Those past few weeks have been hectic. Exams, meetings, job seeking, relationship issues to settle i mean it is in a days work for me.
I miss him a lot though.

Its been two weeks now and it feels like forever. You see i am upcountry with mom. I had missed her so much and i just wanted to spent this festive season with her.  Its the last one i can actually stay for the entire period because in a few months i will be moving out  and i am so going to miss ma mom. She is my best friend. Of course after my beloved man.

In every relationship there is always that time when things go wrong. She is moody. He feels like staying out with the guys. He pulls one of those disappearing acts. Calling you to just check up on you and know how you are doing. But at least he does call you.
She wants to run off to Paris(for some of us, we wish to shop there till our pockets run dry) and she does shopping without a worry of how much she us. 

Anyway it has not been a sweet ride for us either but our simple relationship motto says "never go to bed angry with me" always does the trick.
When you slip in those soft white sheets and all you can think of is, "He makes me smile. She makes me feel such a man." I mean that is the best feeling you can have because you never go to bed angry at her. At him.

I  have grown up in the issues concerning relationships since i met him. He makes me feel like i am the queen of his world. 
He has this way with words that make me smile. Makes me feel so alive. He is the king. The man that i thing of when i am at my lowest. The man that gives me a smile. He is that man that we ladies dream off.
When in such a relationship were the only thing i thing of is not what mischief he is up to but all i can say and wish for is for him to smile. Be filled with health. He to have the desires of his heart. He is my man and i am proud of him.

I miss you dear and i wish you were here with me.
Ladies be proud of your man. Treat him with respect. You might be surprised by what he might do to you.

Xxx,
Angy

No comments:

Post a Comment