Wednesday 24 April 2013

A DEAD WRITER.

I have not been an active writer in over four months. My definition of  an inactive writer is a dead playwright. An excuse? Well there are plenty of them. Was finishing up my final semester in the university "yeei" so the finals and the job hunting have been major mind occupiers. 

Friendships and new relationships have cropped during those few months. i have reconnected with old friends and high school crush. All grown up. It has been a while, reminiscing the past. It was awesome.

Where do i begin. i have a lot to  say. Its like that day i finally got hold of the trilogy of fifty shades; of grey, darker and freed. Its a mind-boggling. Well to read the books you must be very very open minded, not judgmental and above all, you do not mind a bit of explicit writings. E L James, when is the next trilogy.

I just could not let go of the book. I enjoyed every word, sentence, paragraph, chapter. It was page turning. So has been been my relationship with my Mysterious man. Always the same, hidden, dark at times that it scares me. I loved and I loved deep so lets just say, "Sister get used to it". That is my pep talk. I wonder if that is encouragement at all.

I am confused as i write this and may be i do need some little advice. Honestly, i do fell like giving up. Should I? After all he is my Best friend aah. As i say that i surprise myself i the process. Its called being in a fix. With no space to breathe. To move.

A friend of mine told me yesterday that, "It reaches a point that a relationship feels like a ball rolling down a hill, the harder you try to control it, its just goes off course and into the thicket. Letting it just roll, it does find is center and trust me it does settle."

 I will and i am going just let the ball roll. As we speak, this is blowing steam. I am doing this to let off steam because you the only people i can tell. I miss my Best friend. I want to talk to him.

So, i was thinking out loud, may be its time i changed the whole base of this blog, to just blog about anything.

I have missed you my readers. I do hope that i will keep you entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment