Friday 23 November 2012

THE BEGINNING OF A BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP

"What can happen in a day?"
A new baby is born.
A new drug is discovered.
A person dies.
I can go on and and about what happens in a day. So with time to get to appreciate the facts of life in a day. 
A day in a person life can mean the beginning of a better future. It can mean a mistake you can regret for the rest of your life. It can also mean the beginning of something beautiful.

I don't like considering myself as a perfect person but trust me perfect things do happen to me. A perfect relationship for instance is something that i have been treasuring for the last seven or so months.

The idea of someone holding my hand when taking a walk, the kind of feeling when you see someone and all you see is just them. You actually focus on that particular individual and all that you see is them. Just like it happens in movies. You momentarily stop breathing for a second. You see the world narrowing down to that particular person.

All over sudden your sense start to tickle. Your body starts to quiver. Your hands start to behave in a funny way. They are all stretched to hug someone. Your tongue dances behind your lips. 

Every time you think about that person your mouth is filled with this sweet tasting flavor that you cannot seem to get out of your mouth. All your senses come to live.

Its like that verse in the bible that says that you where dead but you were brought back to life (paraphrased). Its like there is only one person in the world who is supposed to make you feel like the way he did make me feel.

No one has ever brought that feeling in me. 

I came to life. Reminds me of Evanescence song called "Bring Me To Life". Rock fans know exactly what i am talking about. i will quote a part of it. " all this time I can't believe I couldn't see
kept in the dark but you were there in front of me, i have been sleeping for a thousand years its seems, got to open my eyes to everything"


Yeah, that one particular person who make you feel like you have been in the dark for a thousand year. 
He makes you feel like you have never know what love is all about.

Until he come along and once he looks into your eyes, its like he sees your soul.
Knows your thoughts. Knows your deepest desires. He keeps you wanting for more in love.

Ladies in love. Gentlemen in love. You know what i am talking about. I promised romance. And romance is here with us.

The roller-coaster if love and romance is about to begin.

Xxx,
Angy

2 comments: