Wednesday 7 November 2012

A LESSON ABOUT PROPER THINKING.



“This research project is just taking a toll on me and it’s just so tough and complex!” 

No! I should not even think of that leave alone confess it with my mouth. This takes me way back to a particular time when I said something close to this a while back.

“Hey best friend, there is this particular unit I’m doing is so tough. I am barely getting a thing out of all this reading. I’m so going to fail.” I once said to my best friend.

“It takes one wrong thought or a word said it make everything in your life go wrong.” That is a word of advice my friend of advice offered to me by my new best friend when we met up during a lunch break
.
He taught me the law of attraction in simple terms. It was just during one of those very minds stimulating discussion we like to engage it once in a while. It is the best thing I would have ever learnt from him.

My new best friend taught me a few things about the success. The success one acquires is as a result of what you feed your mind with. Negative thoughts give you failure. If you think and even confess that whatever you doing is tough or you won’t be able to get anything out of it then that is exactly what you get.

Whatever you feed your mind, it gives you back that. I know this because I put it in use and it enabled me achieve a success in certain area.

Think that you want to have a good relationship. It comes back to you. Think you want success in your class work or anything else then it will come back to you.
I do know that my best friend taught me a few things about success but the best lesson was that I am responsible for my success. I am what I think. My thoughts create me. They make me a success or a failure.

Thoughts make a man or a lady. You are what you think, the best principle that I have actually lived by since I had that talk with my best friend. It has brought me success and joy in ways I never knew.

My best friend is a great teacher. I may not tell you that often but you are.

So my good people think right and if you cannot think right, then you better not think at all.

Xxx
Angy

1 comment:

  1. thats really true,you are what u think u r,positive thots all the way

    ReplyDelete